- You live in the United States and actually know how far a kilometer is.
- You’re covered in lube and have no plans of sex.
- There are two sets of blue jeans in your closet: one size for training season and one for off season.
- You have the memory of a 95-year-old: you limp across the marathon finish in complete pain and start training for the next one two weeks later.
- You can name the exact distance from your home to every landmark in town.
- You’re 40 and you have a nickname.
- You can eat 4,000 calories and still be negative calories for the day.
- You could throw away your t-shirt at the end of the day and still go an entire year without having to buy a new one.
- You realize a carrot is more than a vegetable.
- You get excited about getting older because of the extra time you get in Boston.
Also see You Might be a Runner If…
Leave A Comment