Here at Elite Feet, we always strive to provide quality content. Our target audience consists of running, fitness, and health enthusiasts! Our blog is best suited for articles discussing:
- Workout/Exercise Products
- Inspiration / Quotes
- Humor (within the industry)
- and much more…
Article Ideas & Suggestions
- Tutorials / Walkthroughs (how to perform an exercise, recommended or new training programs, etc)
- “Best” or “Top” Roundups for different exercise products / gadgets
- Tips & Tricks on how to succeed with your workout, fitness, or nutrition goals
- Interviews (w/ Industry Leaders)
- Alternative / Comparison Articles (Treadmill vs Elliptical benefits, etc)
- Articles must be UNIQUE – they will be checked with Copyscape
- Easy to Read – if there are a bunch of typos, spelling / grammar mistakes, sentence structure issues, or a lack of overall readability / flow it will not be considered
- At least 1000 words (2000+ recommended)
- Solid Imagery – 800-1000px wide minimum (images incorporated into the body of the article are optimal for engagement)
- Do-follow links in the body of the article are accepted, but they absolutely must be relevant and from a reputable, non-competitive source
I am open to sponsored post opportunities. In that situation, I don’t mind assisting with the proofing / editing process as long as it’s within reason.
- Word document
Please note that not all article submissions are accepted.
If you’re interested in writing for us (or a sponsored post), then please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your topic ideas, links to previous work, and budget. Rate is negotiable depending on the quality of the article and links desired (we’ll be thoroughly vetting all links & services). Thank you for your interest!